WESTFORD JUNIOR GHOST GIRLS LACROSSE (WJGGL)
This is a Middle School Girls Program
Self-funded and sponsored by Westford Youth Lacrosse and the Westford Junior Ghost Girls Lacrosse Committee
This is a new program starting with the 2020 Spring. It is open to all girls in 7th and 8th grade at Stony Brook and Blanchard Middle Schools.
- One team at each school (Stony/Blanchard)
- After school - 2:15-3:45pm practices, 4pm games
- Practices will be 3 days/week + Games 1 day/week (with Fridays off)
When does the season begin?
- Season kicks off on March 30th and runs through mid-June
What is the fee?
- The fee is $210 which includes a reversible pinnie - You need to register through Westford Youth Lacrosse.
- Each player is also required to register at US Lacrosse for $30 - You can register for the US Lax membership directly with US Lacrosse.
Friday 3/6 at Stonybrook - 2:15-3:45pm
Clinic will be run by the WA Varsity Lacrosse Coach, Julie Olivier and members of the WA Varsity Lacrosse team
Girls can sign-up for clinics in the main office.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jodi Cipriano (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Julie Olivier at email@example.com.